Monthly Favorites!

6.12.14

NOVEMBER FAVORITESS!!!

yes it is that time of the month! November is always an exciting month. Its getting closer to christmas so obviously I started listening to christmas music and decorating my dorm! Also its THANKSGIVING! you get to go home and eat tons of food! When all you eat is college food and ramen noodles this really is a treat. thanksgiving this year was a wonderful time. I am the youngest of my siblings so we are all in different stages in my life as well as in different places, so when we all get together its awesome.

Enough talking about November though Ill get to my favorite products!

1. Better than sex mascara. 
This is a product that I have wanted to try for a really long time. I have heard wonderful reviews about it. So finally I purchased one for myself! AND OH MY GOD ITS ABOUT TIME! I love it I have really short eyelashes and this fixes that. Now I am desperate for a decent mascara, out of the millions I have tried I haven't really been impressed by any but I am with this.  This does have a couple downfalls in my opinion( but i'm going to buy it again) its a really wet mascara, and due to this it gets everywhere. In the past I have used mascaras such as they're real, clump crusher, telescopic lashes and so on they all have similar brushes they are small and spiky. The better than sex mascara is huge! So it is possible that I just need to adjust.


2. Fit Me Matte + Poreless  My makeup routine has always consisted of foundation and powder on top. I had no desire to change this however this month I ran out of foundation. I was planning on sticking to the routine. I have not had a problem with how my makeup has turned out so far. However this was changed when I went into the store and they didn't have my foundation! I looked all over and all I could find was this product by the same brand. I loved the old product so the idea of trying something new was crazy to me. I was upset but I still bought it. I am really glad I did this! The new and improved part of this foundation was the fact that it is matte. I have never heard of a matte foundation before and i was just very skeptical of the results. Thankfully though it works amazing. It gives a powdered look which eliminates a whole step in the makeup process. In addition to that everything that I loved about the original product exists in this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment