Monthly Favorites!

25.7.14

HELLO. WELCOME. CIAO. ALOHA

Hello,
WELCOME To my corner of the world. I've always wanted to start a blog, however I always believed that I wouldn't have something to write about. However in a little over a month I am going to become a college student. This is going to be a major step in my life, and I figured it was a perfect time to start a blog. Honestly I have no idea whether this is going to be interesting to anybody, but its important to me to do this. I also don't know if I will have any wild, crazy, worth-remembering experiences but I guess we will just find out.

So a little about myself.

  1. My name is Kylie. 
  2. I just graduated high school 
  3. I plan on attending UW-Stout in the fall. 
  4. I plan on studying social applied science 
  5. If I could meet any celebrity I would choose Andrew Mcmahon  

What else would you like to know? Tell me a little about yourself! 



XOXO 
Pretty Daisy 





No comments:

Post a Comment